- What are the input devices explain?
- What are the 20 input devices?
- What are 5 examples of input devices?
- What is the function of input?
- What is input and output device?
- What is the input in math?
- Which is output device?
- What is output device and its types?
- What are input requirements?
- What is output of the computer?
- What is the full meaning of input?
- What three parts of a computer can accept input?
- What is input and output with examples?
- What is input short answer?
- What are the 10 examples of input devices?
- What is an example of output?
- What is this input?
- What do you mean by output?
What are the input devices explain?
In computing, an input device is a piece of equipment used to provide data and control signals to an information processing system such as a computer or information appliance.
Examples of input devices include keyboards, mouse, scanners, cameras, joysticks, and microphones..
What are the 20 input devices?
Answer:keyboard.mouse.scanner.joy stick.track ball.light pen.touch screen.microphone.More items…•
What are 5 examples of input devices?
10 Examples of Input DevicesKeyboard.Mouse.Touchpad.Scanner.Digital Camera.Microphone.Joystick.Graphic Tablet.More items…•
What is the function of input?
Input and output devices allow the computer system to interact with the outside world by moving data into and out of the system. An input device is used to bring data into the system.
What is input and output device?
An input device sends information to a computer system for processing, and an output device reproduces or displays the results of that processing. … However, some devices can accept input and display output, and they are referred to as I/O devices (input/output devices).
What is the input in math?
In mathematics, input and output are terms that relate to functions. Both the input and output of a function are variables, which means that they change. You can choose the input variables yourself, but the output variables are always determined by the rule established by the function.
Which is output device?
An output device is any piece of computer hardware equipment which converts information into human-readable form. It can be text, graphics, tactile, audio, and video. Some of the output devices are Visual Display Units (VDU) i.e. a Monitor, Printer, Graphic Output devices, Plotters, Speakers etc.
What is output device and its types?
Output devices provide data in myriad different forms, some of which include audio, visual, and hard copy media. The devices are usually used for display, projection, or for physical reproduction. Monitors and printers are two of the most commonly-known output devices used with a computer.
What are input requirements?
1. The input requirement set is the set of all input bundles required to produce at least a given level of outputs.
What is output of the computer?
Data generated by a computer is referred to as output. This includes data produced at a software level, such as the result of a calculation, or at a physical level, such as a printed document. … The most commonly used output device is the computer’s monitor, which displays data on a screen.
What is the full meaning of input?
1 : something that is put in: such as. a : advice, opinion, comment. b : information fed into a data processing system or computer. c : power or energy put into a machine or system for storage, conversion in kind, or conversion of characteristics usually with the intent of sizable recovery in the form of output.
What three parts of a computer can accept input?
The keyboard, mouse, and modem are input devices.
What is input and output with examples?
An input is data that a computer receives. An output is data that a computer sends. Computers only work with digital information. Any input that a computer receives must be digitised. Often data has to be converted back to an analogue format when it’s output, for example the sound from a computer’s speakers.
What is input short answer?
1. Any information or data sent to a computer for processing is considered input. Input or user input is sent to a computer using an input device. The picture is an illustration of the difference between input and output. The input example (top) shows data being sent from a keyboard to a computer.
What are the 10 examples of input devices?
Computer – Input DevicesKeyboard.Mouse.Joy Stick.Light pen.Track Ball.Scanner.Graphic Tablet.Microphone.More items…
What is an example of output?
1. Any information that is processed by and sent out from a computer or other electronic device is considered output. An example of output is anything viewed on your computer monitor screen, such as the words you type on your keyboard.
What is this input?
In computer science, the general meaning of input is to provide or give something to the computer, in other words, when a computer or device is receiving a command or signal from outer sources, the event is referred to as input to the device.
What do you mean by output?
noun. the act of turning out; production: the factory’s output of cars; artistic output. the quantity or amount produced, as in a given time: to increase one’s daily output. the material produced or yield; product.