- What is an unintentional mistake?
- What do you call someone who lacks knowledge?
- What is another word for unaware?
- What is another word for ignorant?
- What is the meaning of fatuous?
- What is another word for oblivious?
- What does knowingness mean?
- Is unknowing a real word?
- What does inadvertently mean?
- What is a jejune person?
- What is another word for unknowingly?
- How do you use unknowingly in a sentence?
- What do unintentionally mean?
- What does Nescience mean?
- What’s another word for not knowing?
- What does misquoted mean?
What is an unintentional mistake?
(noun) an unintentional departure from truth or accuracy.
(verb) to fail to understand the true or actual meaning of..
What do you call someone who lacks knowledge?
1. Ignorant, illiterate, unlettered, uneducated mean lacking in knowledge or in training. Ignorant may mean knowing little or nothing, or it may mean uninformed about a particular subject: An ignorant person can be dangerous.
What is another word for unaware?
Unaware Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for unaware?ignorantunconsciousobliviousuninformedunknowingunmindfulheedlessunsuspectingincognizantinnocent111 more rows
What is another word for ignorant?
Some common synonyms of ignorant are illiterate, unlearned, unlettered, and untutored.
What is the meaning of fatuous?
: complacently or inanely foolish : silly a fatuous remark a fatuous socialite with a near-pathological love of parties and shopping— Janet Maslin.
What is another word for oblivious?
In this page you can discover 52 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for oblivious, like: forgetful, unmindful, unaware, inattentive, unconscious, abstracted, distracted, unrecognizing, unnoticing, unobservant and spaced-out.
What does knowingness mean?
n having knowledge of “their intelligence and general knowingness was impressive” Synonyms: awareness, cognisance, cognizance, consciousness Antonyms: incognizance. a lack of knowledge or recognition.
Is unknowing a real word?
adjective. ignorant or unaware: unknowing aid to the enemy.
What does inadvertently mean?
without knowledge or intentInadvertently is an adverb that means “without knowledge or intent,” like when you inadvertently take someone else’s coat from the coatroom because it looks just like yours.
What is a jejune person?
1. adjective. If you describe something or someone as jejune, you are criticizing them for being very simple and unsophisticated.
What is another word for unknowingly?
What is another word for unknowingly?unawaresunwittinglyunintentionallyaccidentallyinadvertentlyunconsciouslymistakenlycarelesslyignorantlyshort81 more rows
How do you use unknowingly in a sentence?
Unknowingly sentence examplesHe’d unknowingly killed a woman and her child. … How many had she unknowingly killed since being reborn a human? … Deidre had knelt near here and unknowingly touched a soul. … What if he wasn’t strong enough yet to fix the chain-of-events that Wynn had unknowingly started?More items…
What do unintentionally mean?
: not done by intention or design : not intentional an unintentional effect causing unintentional harm/offense. Other Words from unintentional Synonyms & Antonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about unintentional.
What does Nescience mean?
lack of knowledge or awareness: lack of knowledge or awareness : ignorance.
What’s another word for not knowing?
What is another word for not knowing?unknowingignorantinnocentobliviousunawareunconsciousuninformedunwittingcluelessincognizant108 more rows
What does misquoted mean?
: to report or repeat (something that someone has said or written) in a way that is not correct or accurate : to quote (someone) incorrectly.