- What are the 20 output devices?
- What is input type hidden?
- What is name in input type?
- What three parts of a computer can accept input?
- What are types of inputs?
- What are input fields?
- What is input system time?
- What are the HTML input types?
- How many types of HTML forms are there?
- What are 5 input and output devices?
- What is the example of input and output device?
- What are the 10 examples of input devices?
- What are 5 input devices?
- What are the 20 input devices?
- What is this input?
What are the 20 output devices?
OUTPUT DEVICES:Monitor (LED, LCD, CRT etc)Printers (all types)Plotters.Projector.LCD Projection Panels.Computer Output Microfilm (COM)Speaker(s)Head Phone.More items…•.
What is input type hidden?
Definition and Usage. The defines a hidden input field. A hidden field let web developers include data that cannot be seen or modified by users when a form is submitted. A hidden field often stores what database record that needs to be updated when the form is submitted.
What is name in input type?
What three parts of a computer can accept input?
The keyboard, mouse, and modem are input devices.
What are types of inputs?
typesTypeDescriptionSpecsubmitA button that submits the form.telA control for entering a telephone number. Displays a telephone keypad in some devices with dynamic keypads.HTML5textThe default value. A single-line text field. Line-breaks are automatically removed from the input value.21 more rows•Nov 19, 2020
What are input fields?
An Input Field is a way to make the text of a Text Control editable. Like the other interaction controls, it’s not a visible UI element in itself and must be combined with one or more visual UI elements in order to be visible.
What is input system time?
In computer science and computer programming, system time represents a computer system’s notion of the passage of time. … System time can be converted into calendar time, which is a form more suitable for human comprehension.
What are the HTML input types?
Here are the different input types you can use in HTML:More items…
How many types of HTML forms are there?